cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer number

Soudeh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I have a problem. yesterday I activated my sim card, and I want to transfer my mobile number from koodo to public. I also fill a ticket form for that, but still, my number has not been transferred. I need to do that urgently

regards

Soudeh

9 REPLIES 9

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

welcome to public mobile,   you have to wait little longer fo them to reply.    they still work on weekend.

@Soudeh wrote:

Yesterday

Until the moderators respond to you, this likely means that they have not looked at your ticket yet. Unfortunately, moderators are the only ones who can submit a porting request to port in a Koodo phone number. You'll need to wait on them. Sorry.

Hi @Soudeh 

Or try opening a ticket for assistance here and type "port request" or call the porting team at 1-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

If you are able to call, please fill us in as to the extent of assistance they were able to provide.

Edited by moderator 

@Soudeh wrote:

Yesterday

@Soudeh You might want to submit another ticket like yesterday. Reference the ticket number of your last request. Explain you missed the SMS and need to start the port again. As I said earlier, keep using your Koodo sim / account until it stops working.

Soudeh

Yesterday

@Soudeh wrote:

Should I contact them for leaving me a message?

@Soudeh When did you submit the ticket to the moderators?

Soudeh

Should I contact them for leaving me a message?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Soudeh : Did you leave your Koodo SIM in to wait for the transfer confirmation text? Leaving it in, and then when it stops, is also an indication that it's done.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Soudeh wrote:

Hi, I have a problem. yesterday I activated my sim card, and I want to transfer my mobile number from koodo to public. I also fill a ticket form for that, but still, my number has not been transferred. I need to do that urgently

regards

Soudeh

@Soudeh Keep using your Koodo sim until it stops working. The Koodo account should be un affected until the number ports to PM. Once the Koodo sim stops working, use the PM sim.

Need Help? Let's chat.