cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer my number from pc mobile

oanhnguyen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HI,

I have just acivated my public mobile plan, can you please assist with transferring my old number to my new service.

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@oanhnguyen  As others have mentioned just submit a ticket to the PM moderator team. Include your PC mobile account number, name on account and your PC mobile phone number.

To submit a ticket to the Public Moderator Team click here . Enter Submit Ticket and then click on the Contact Us link. To access the Public Moderator Team Assistance form then select the Click me! link.

Hope this helps.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I had a similar situation,  mine was pc mobile sim on a Koodo postpaid account. Only mods  could do the transfer.

Make sure you provide them with old account number, and name on account exatly and of cource the number you want to port.

Pc mobile and Koodo prepaid are considered  like PM to PM ports as the companies share the same back end system

DanielleMarie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

If steps by @DanielleMarie give invalid phone number error, PC Mobile might need help from moderator.  That's at least the info from others but never tried myself.

Gah, I didn't even see the PC Mobile part in the subject. Sorry!

@oanhnguyenIf you can't transfer that way you can submit a ticket via the bot: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@oanhnguyen wrote:

HI,

I have just acivated my public mobile plan, can you please assist with transferring my old number to my new service.

If steps by @DanielleMarie give invalid phone number error, PC Mobile might need help from moderator.  That's at least the info from others but never tried myself.

DanielleMarie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@oanhnguyen wrote:

HI,

I'm assuming you've tested everything to make sure it's working? If so:

Log in to your self serve account, click on Plan and Add-Ons, click on Change Phone Number, select Transfer a wireless number from another provider and check your numbers eligibility.

Fill in the Old Service Provider Account Number and ignore the serial number and pin fields. (The most reliable way.)

Need Help? Let's chat.