cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

# transfer from Koodo

cht13er
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good day, just started up today and now looking to transfer my koodo number over. Porting protection is turned off already.

Thanks! 

10 REPLIES 10

BBGS2090

Thank you, guys!

After closing my browser and going to my account, I fill out the form again and sent it.

Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 12.59.33 AM.jpg

@BBGS2090 

Try clearing your browser cache. Close browser, then open a new one in incognito/private mode.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BBGS2090 : I vote logging out and clearing cache/site cookies and trying again from the top now that you have the process down.

As with any form, I try to only do what's required. Like the red asterisks that are commonly used.

BBGS2090

Now, I got an error for submitting the ticket!!! I checked everything and sent it 4 times, but it still has an error!

Do you have any idea what the problem is?

Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 12.34.17 AM.jpg

BBGS2090

I found the two problems. I had to put 02 not 2.

I didn't put any information for Add-On, because I didn't add any.Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 12.07.46 AM copy.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BBGS2090 : It only needed two more of the other questions. You've already surpassed it.

BBGS2090

Hello guys,

I just activated a new number. Now I want to transfer my phone number from Koodo. I didn't get any add-on. I'm not able to verify and I don't know what is the problem here. Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 11.39.36 PM.jpg

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@cht13er wrote:

Good day, just started up today and now looking to transfer my koodo number over. Porting protection is turned off already.

Thanks! 

Hi @cht13er Welcome to Public Mobile!

If you are transferring from a Koodo prepaid plan

• you will need to select a new number at activation,
  • create a Community account, and then
  • Contact a moderator to transfer or port your number

You can activate your Public Mobile here  https://activate.publicmobile.ca/

Do you have a Public Mobile already?  If not, do not order online, go to Walmart to get your sim card... some stores will give you a free sim cards if your activate with them.

Happy Holidays! 🎄🎄🎄

@dabr wrote:

@cht13er wrote:

Thanks! 

@cht13er   If it's Koodo postpaid then you could have done it at activation and Koodo prepaid always require moderators to facilitate. 

Send a message to moderators via the chatbot bubble bottom right and type in port request and follow promts to complete, or send a private message to moderators by clicking the envelope icon top right and request same.

Welcome to PM 😊

@cht13er 

In addition to the above message, you'll also need to keep your Koodo SIM card in the device so that you can reply to porting approval text mesage that Koodo sends you.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@cht13er wrote:

Thanks! 

@cht13er   If it's Koodo postpaid then you could have done it at activation and Koodo prepaid always require moderators to facilitate. 

Send a message to moderators via the chatbot bubble bottom right and type in port request and follow promts to complete, or send a private message to moderators by clicking the envelope icon top right and request same.

Welcome to PM 😊

Need Help? Let's chat.