cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

topping up

Canlan54a
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If I am making payments with a credit card as needed without autopay, am I able to make a payment for the exact amount I require or are there fixed increment amounts I must choose from. ie: if my account balance requires $9.50 for an add on would I be able to complete the transaction with just depositing that amount, or would I have to say deposit  minimum fixed amount? Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

Canlan54a
Thanks for your best wishes! And that was almost to the word my plan! Take care

@Canlan54a wrote:

Hi Darlicious..

Reason is 2 fold. first, I want to give it a try just for this month to see if pm is for me. I think I will likely switch firmly both my wife's and my phones and go on the auto pay at that point and port our current numbers then too. Second, I will be downunder for 3 months starting in a few weeks so I plan to let our current PC Mobile accounts "die" while we're gone and start fresh with PM when we get back : ) Because I'm just keeping this one for a month and got the free sim deal, I have little invested in this account, so I will just get a couple of new sims when I get back.

No wuckin furries mate! Enjoy your trip sounds like it will be an adventure. Keep in mind you can let your account suspend and on the 89th day log in and reactivate. Depending on your return date just get the $10 plan. Then when you set up the wife you can use your referral code. Alternatively log into the community a week or so before the 90 days and check out the announcements for any flash sales or deals or sign up for the email alerts on deals. Then you can choose between new activation deals or referral deals (they have had get $25 give $25 referral credits in the past.)  Take a spare SIM (s) or leave one with a friend or family member to jump on a flash sale that ends just before you return. Kinda sucks when you activate just before or after a flash sale or promo. I don't think it's necessary to have the SIM in a phone just need to activate the SIM number. Have fun!

Canlan54a

Hi Darlicious..

Reason is 2 fold. first, I want to give it a try just for this month to see if pm is for me. I think I will likely switch firmly both my wife's and my phones and go on the auto pay at that point and port our current numbers then too. Second, I will be downunder for 3 months starting in a few weeks so I plan to let our current PC Mobile accounts "die" while we're gone and start fresh with PM when we get back : ) Because I'm just keeping this one for a month and got the free sim deal, I have little invested in this account, so I will just get a couple of new sims when I get back.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Canlan54a wrote:

If I am making payments with a credit card as needed without autopay, am I able to make a payment for the exact amount I require or are there fixed increment amounts I must choose from. ie: if my account balance requires $9.50 for an add on would I be able to complete the transaction with just depositing that amount, or would I have to say deposit  minimum fixed amount? Thanks!

Why not have auto pay? (To each his own of course.) If it's just a matter that you don't want reoccurring  bill payments etc....its easy enough to have autopay set up but log into your account and manually top up your account balance using the card registered, a voucher or instant top up or changing to a different card. Everything but the latter saves time and you earn the $2 auto pay reward. Only a suggestion...for you to consider.

Canlan54a

Thanks once again Geo!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Canlan54a wrote:

If I am making payments with a credit card as needed without autopay, am I able to make a payment for the exact amount I require or are there fixed increment amounts

@Canlan54a  You can pay the exact amount.

I must choose from. ie: if my account balance requires $9.50 for an add on would I be able to complete the transaction with just depositing that amount, or would I have to say deposit  minimum fixed amount? Thanks!

If your account balance requires $9.50 then that is what the system will offer as an option. You can also overide it and select a custome amount.

Note: the taxes will be added after you choose your amount.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay Safe!

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Canlan54a hi with a cc you can apply just the amount owing Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.