cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

top ups

Rocsan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased the phone for someone and would like to top the mintues up but only have the cell number, not access to the phone. How can I do this?

9 REPLIES 9

Rocsan

It is certainly worth the try... Thanks!

I'm not so sure that moderators would top up the account.  If the person let the account go into suspension, that could have been deliberate (as in maybe changing phone numbers or changing carriers sometime soon).  Saying that, other carriers do allow prepaid account top ups without needing to get into the account.

I would say the easiest option would be to just give the top up voucher (or the code) to the person whose account it is.

@Rocsan wrote:

I have the email account but cant set yp account as the Public system sends a text to the phone to access the account. It appears I am hooped until I can find her 😞

Thank you though!

@Rocsan, you could try reaching out the moderator team for assistance.  In this situation verification may be a problem.  Anyway, the moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

@Rocsan wrote:

I have the email account but cant set yp account as the Public system sends a text to the phone to access the account. It appears I am hooped until I can find her 😞

Thank you though!

Yeah...hooped is a good word. You need to some how have her let you know what the code is when she gets it so you can finish setting up the account and then you will be able to add funds.

Rocsan

Thank you though!

@Rocsan wrote:

Yep bought for a client and they have the phone. I do not have the phone or way to reach them without topping it up.

Whoever activated the sim and account will have the email and password to access the account. Did you do that?

Rocsan

Yep bought for a client and they have the phone. I do not have the phone or way to reach them without topping it up.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Rocsan wrote:

I purchased the phone for someone and would like to top the mintues up but only have the cell number, not access to the phone. How can I do this?

Hi, I am a little confused. You purchased a phone for someone else, activated a PM sim and

account but do not have access to the account or phone? You only have the phone number?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rocsan, You can call 611 from the phone, and use a voucher to add funds to their account.  Alternatively, you would need access to their self serve portal, so that you could use a voucher to add funds to their account, or use your credit card to add funds to their account.

Either way, you need something more than just a phone number.

Need Help? Let's chat.