Did you mean: 

they took my money for addon, money deducted but no add on, 3 days

Sirius
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

they took my money for addon, money deducted but no add on, 3 days

ticket service doesn't work neither

21 REPLIES 21

@Sirius wrote:

great,  i've tried the ticket just for fun and now for some stupid reasons  the ticket desn't accept my phone number, which i've verified in case of  and written like this  0000000000  they ask for 000-000-0000 but it won't enter because it is too long. so  no sms, no self serve very long frikkin verification process=   nothing and simon think he's awesome

@SiriusOh that simple Simon can be a real pain in the a$$. Just send a ptivate message to the moderators. If you see one signed in message them otherwise private message the moderator team. Explain the problem ask for a $15 or $20 credit (you added a lot of minutes!) It ll go on your next renewal. Put in your msg ph#, email (user name) and your pin code # that should be enough to verify your the account holder. Only put it a private message to them.

Sirius

great,  i've tried the ticket just for fun and now for some stupid reasons  the ticket desn't accept my phone number, which i've verified in case of  and written like this  0000000000  they ask for 000-000-0000 but it won't enter because it is too long. so  no sms, no self serve very long frikkin verification process=   nothing and simon think he's awesome

Don't change plans to an Unlimited Canada wide calling plan as you have 2500 minutes of calling waiting to be used. Now that you've already paid for them, those minutes stay with you until they're used up even if that takes several months ...or longer. To change to an unlimited calling plan would be a waste of those add-on minutes at this point.

Sirius

Yeah, i can stutter as much as i want now😂  Pub Mobile shoud have an app though. Way too hard on the cell phone.If they have one i did't find it.  2,500 minutes rofl

i might try a refund but for me it is a lot of work for $5

i'll change my plan next month.

thanks guys

@Sirius  I certainly hope all goes well with your stay in hospital. Now 2500 minutes of talk time is a lot. If you feel that it is too much...considering your situation I'm sure if you contacted the moderators via Simon (?) Just say or type human to Simon and answer prompts type credit account and that will get you a ticket created to the moderators. You can ask for a credit back for1-4 of your $5 add ons. Public mobile does adhere to accessibility guidelines and would have no problem giving you a credit that you can use towards your next renewal. If its a little difficult for you to create the ticket ask a friend or family member to help or if they are unavailable ask the nurse to have the social worker to help you. They are happy to provide you with assistance while you are there.

And TALK LOTS on the phone while you are in hospital! You have in excess of 2500 minutes of Canada wide calling, that's 40+ hours worth so no need to not keep in touch with friends and family.

AE_Collector

@Sirius wrote:

wow  thanks very much.   silly me,  in the hospital on pills ,with one eye gave this result Smiley Frustrated   

You're welcome.  No worries.  Get well soon.  Take care.....

Sirius

wow  thanks very much.   silly me,  in the hospital on pills ,with one eye gave this result Smiley Frustrated   

@Sirius 

Looking at your screenshot.  It looks like that you have 2500 minutes of Canadian wide calling.  500 minutes x 5= 2500 minutes.  

Is your phone not working with talk?  You also have some minutes left with original 100 minutes.  

Pasted Graphic.png

Sirius

i'm a disabled person. writing this post here take at least 5 minutes, could someone help me and send this to a moderator for me,  please.  I have only 1 eye and 2 fingers on left hand, right side paralysed. i'll be going to the hospital tomorrow and wont be able to ad-on.

why did thet took, the 5$ without taxes and nothing happenned except for the money going away. window is way to small on a cell phone and not easy to enlarge and manage.i think that they hired someone to make it as complicated as it can be

Sirius

as i have said before, i did had money to my account before buying more minutes

then went back to buy adons after making sure that the money was in my account,

clicked on buy Capture.JPGpumo.JPGad-on 500 minutes  5 dollars, money went away and no minutes were added

Sirius

loging in again on the ticket window doesn't work sometimed even with a clear cache.

website super slow to load on cell phone

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Sirius , please take a look at this excellent illustration of the add-on purchase process.  It might be worthwhile to trace through the steps taken to make sure everything is in order before going to the moderators for help.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

Please identify the plan you are currently on and the exact add on you are attempting to purchase. Also, when is your renewal date?

AE_Collector

Sirius

i have tried 5 times in a different wayb and red carefully,  not even sendind verification code,  when askerd to log again  , not working

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You may not have followed instructions carefully when trying to send a ticket to a moderator. If so, try again. They should be able to resolve this issue.

@Sirius 

Do you mind screenshot your payment history page?  Omit personal information.  Sounds unusual.

Moderators do take 1-2 days to respond for help.  Did you sucessfully submit a ticket for moderator help?  

If you are having difficulties getting a ticket for help, you could private message a moderator, but it will take a bit longer to respond since moderator needs to verify account details, etc.

Send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Sirius what add on did u try to purchase? 

Does seem quite common around here to go to the effort to add funds and then forget to do the next step of using the added funds to purchase the desired add on. Feels like the purchase is complete once the funds have been added.

<edit> May not be what is happening here however!

AE_Collector

Sirius

i have added money first, then got an addon, then money disseaper and no add on (more minutes.)  i have tried 3 times and $25 went away with no ad on, same amount of minute left, ticket not working

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Sirius did you purchase the add on or is the money in your available funds?

Need Help? Let's chat.