cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the guy who activated my account said i get one month free for joining where does it tell me that ?

Naynay555
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

@will13am wrote:

@Naynay555 there were no promotions at the time you signed up.  It appears you have been

lied to.

-> Misinformed. 

With all these frequently short promos coming and going and the sloppy way this promo was terminated by PM, I have a hard time blaming many of the sales people who don't just have to try to keep up with PM but many of the other providers as well. Salesperson May have deliberately lied but much more likely they just hadn't managed to keep up with the constantly changing offers. 

AE_Collector

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Naynay555 you were given false information. There's no promo at this time.

As a warning to others, please do share with us the store that gave you this incorrect info.

You can also find the store here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/store-locator

and leave a review.

@Naynay555 wrote:

today i activated it and thx so much for help  my mind is at peace knowing this!

@Naynay555 there were no promotions at the time you signed up.  It appears you have been lied to.  Care to share which store this was at to warn others.

@Naynay555  If you activated today then I have bad news for you. There are no current promotions available. The Second month free promotion ended officially january 3nd but There were a few discrepancies with the expiry announcement it was properly posted on January 4th. Which retailer activated your account? You may have some recourse there. Did you use a referrsl code for your $10 credit?

Naynay555
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

today i activated it and thx so much for help  my mind is at peace knowing this!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Naynay555   What was the date you activated? If you qualify for the second month free it will be credited to your account within 30 days. It will appear in your payment history . Click on it and choose "last 90 days" option and you will see all the transactions of your account. If the credit equal to your first months plan does not appear in your account after 25 days contact a moderator to have it added before your next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.