cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

texting and local calling issues

BL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Switched plan May 7 to 500 mb, unlimited calling Canada & unlimited texting Intl

Have received / sent texts successfully until  around May 14th - however they do not appear on incoming text or outgoing on my usage history since my plan switch on May 7 

Have discovered that:

- no one is receiving any sent texts since May 7

- I am not receiving any texts since May 14th approx but they dont show on usage

- also cannot call local to phone's physical location - says I do not have long distance

Phone has completed upgrades, cleared cahced, restarted texting app etc without success

I am suspicious that this is related to plan change May 7th 

Any ideas? 

8 REPLIES 8

BL

Back in business with moderator assistance 

The plan was suspended due to a system glitch - account was refreshed.

...and yes I have been compensated for downtime.

Thanks to all for your input and assistance

BL

Back in business with moderator assistance 

"the plan was suspended due to a system glitch - account was refreshed" 

...and yes I have been compensated for downtime.

Thanks to all for your input and assistance

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hopefully the mods will get back to you soon and compensate you for the time lost!

@BL wrote:

thank you - yes it indicates active 

Thank you.  Make sure when you message the moderator team, give them as much information as possible on the circumstances leading to the problem.  This will minimize the potential for multiple back and forths which will delay problem resolution.  Good luck. 

BL

thank you - yes it indicates active 

BL

thank you 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@BL, having the moderator team check things out may be needed.  Have you checked your account to make sure that it is in active status with the stated features showing in the plan features.  To optimize interactions with the moderator team, it is best to have done some up front home work so that they receive a focus request for help, i.e, help them help you. 

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@BL, It sound like something might be wrong at the account level.  You will need to send a private message to the moderator team so that they can correct this for you.

Click here to send the moderators team a private message. Moderators' hours of operation are M-F 9AM-9PM(EST) & S/S 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.