cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

switch

baffour12-abat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i have been with public mobile for years but recently switch to koodo but now want to switch back

10 REPLIES 10

@baffour12-abat wrote:

so what do i do to get my services back 

@baffour12-abat, you have to start right from ground zero like what you did the first time you joined this service.  Go pick up a SIM card, activate it, select the desired plan, obtain a temporary number to get the service up and running.  Once everything is confirmed to be working perfectly, go back to the self servce account and complete a number port the old service.

baffour12-abat

so what do i do to get my services back 

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

What do you mean back? Is your account in suspension or it just stopped working or...?

baffour12-abat

how can i get my service back

cq17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Should have been same service since both carriers use same network. I remember when I was with Bell and I switched to Rogers and I did not get the service that I was promised to be given. I learned from my mistake and would not switch to another carrier without giving a second thought. Welcome back and PM isn't bad at all in terms of the prices

@baffour12-abat, yes, the service provided by both carriers is on the Telus and Bell shared natioinal network.  Service should be almost the same, with minor exceptions (if any)

LEGO

Strange! My mother and brother got a better service when they switched.

baffour12-abat

i was told i will be getting the same services as public  but not

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@baffour12-abat wrote:

i have been with public mobile for years but recently switch to koodo but now want to switch back

Just get a new SIM, activate it, then port back your number if you wish. https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-started

Remember to give one of your friend's the referral so they can save $1/30 days. Right now you will also receive a $10 credit. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Sharing-is-Caring-Refer-a-Friend-and-th...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

LEGO

What you did not like about Koodo?

Need Help? Let's chat.