cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

suspended service even after posting the payment

anjumbutt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i paid for a voucher two days ago and posted it to the account and got a message that payment is received the email is xxxxxxx@hotmail.com                                                     please call me back as soon as possible and restore my service or i will move to another service provider i have been a loyal customer for over five years.

EDIT: removed email by NDesai

6 REPLIES 6

anjumbutt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

yes i did

@geopublicand a few others have given you the next advice I was going to give you. The lost/stolen phone trick can jumpstart your process assuming it has processed properly on the sites back-end.

If that doesn't work, a moderator can help you and you can feel free to give them any information, including email addresses that you may feel will help expedite your concerns.

Don't leave us just yet, you've just become part of our community.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@anjumbutt 

Have you send a private message to moderator as suggested earlier?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

PM does not hjave call center and you will not get any calls

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@anjumbutt wrote:

i paid for a voucher two days ago and posted it to the account and got a message that payment is received the email is xxxxxx.com                                                     please call me back as soon as possible and restore my service or i will move to another service provider i have been a loyal customer for over five years.

Don't post personal info here, this is a public forum, edit using the 3 dots top right of your post.

PM does not provide customer phone support, you can contact them using this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You can try restarting your phone or the try the lost/stolen trick and reboot of your phone.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@anjumbutt wrote:

i paid for a voucher two days ago and posted it to the account and got a message that payment is received the email is star_flake_2008@hotmail.com                                                     please call me back as soon as possible and restore my service or i will move to another service provider i have been a loyal customer for over five years.

@anjumbutt  If your account was suspended bfore you made payment then you need to login to your selfserve account and re-activate your account. If you are still having issues then you need to contact PM via a message. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

While you are waiting for the moderator to respond, you may try the lost/stolen phone trick:

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

You've included your email address here. It is best not to do so as noone here can actually go into your account and fix it. First things first, edit that oout of your message.

Need Help? Let's chat.