cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

summary of usage

Shezadah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there a way that I can just get the totals of the data and voice minutes that have been used?

I am able to get a list of the services used, and a detail of outgoing/imconign data and vm minutes.

Thanks 

S

9 REPLIES 9

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Reco wrote:

Unfortunately, not all plans have unlimited voice minutes.

It would be a really good feature for the system to show the total number of voice minutes for a given period. If this is not possible, the system should allow us to download the detailed voice minutes (and SMS) information so that we can perform our own calculation.

How do you make such a request.

Thanks. 

Hi @Reco,

That message of mine which you quotes was from just shy of 2 years ago, about a year and a half before Public Mobile introduced the $10/50/50 plan (thus far the only one with metered talk minutes).  That said, the minutes and texts on the $10 plan work exactly the same way the data work in this thread.  If you sign into the overview page and look at that section, it will show you x / 50 minutes and x / 50 texts used; if either of those numbers disappears, it means you have used them all up for your current cycle.  

So in short--what you're asking for is already there.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

marshallmahoney
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Try downloading a app to calculate your voice minutes 

marshallmahoney
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There is a app that you can download that will calculate your voice minutes.  Try that perhaps? 

Reco
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Unfortunately, not all plans have unlimited voice minutes.

It would be a really good feature for the system to show the total number of voice minutes for a given period. If this is not possible, the system should allow us to download the detailed voice minutes (and SMS) information so that we can perform our own calculation.

How do you make such a request.

Thanks.

@srlawren wrote:

@Shezadah you can get your total data used at any point in time in your current plan cycle by signing into self-serve and looking at the My Add-ons section of the Overview page (the page you land on after signing in).  It will show something similar to this:

MyAddOns.png

You can see that I've currently used about 2GB of my 12GB plan amount for my current 90 day cycle.  This number will reset back to zero once you hit your renewal date though, so it's probably not what you're looking for.

As @KK mentioned, there's no such summary for voice minutes or texts since they are unlimited and you don't need to montior your usage, in theory.  Do you have a need for those totals or just an interest to see what you've used?  The exception of course is any long distance add-on minutes, which are also displayed in the My Add-ons section, showing how much you've used.  You can see in my image above I've currently used none of my available 400 mins.  

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Shezadah you can get your total data used at any point in time in your current plan cycle by signing into self-serve and looking at the My Add-ons section of the Overview page (the page you land on after signing in).  It will show something similar to this:

MyAddOns.png

You can see that I've currently used about 2GB of my 12GB plan amount for my current 90 day cycle.  This number will reset back to zero once you hit your renewal date though, so it's probably not what you're looking for.

As @KK mentioned, there's no such summary for voice minutes or texts since they are unlimited and you don't need to montior your usage, in theory.  Do you have a need for those totals or just an interest to see what you've used?  The exception of course is any long distance add-on minutes, which are also displayed in the My Add-ons section, showing how much you've used.  You can see in my image above I've currently used none of my available 400 mins.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

KK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Since text and regular voice minutes are unlimited, they are not specifically tracked.  

Items that have a limited amount available do show amount used on self serve.  Just look on the main log in page under addons and they will be listed there.  (Though data is not technically an addon, the data bucket included in your bucket is listed there since it is not unlimited.)

You would think if they're able to track long distance minutes, the funtionality would be there to be able to mimic this for regular minutes and texts.

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

there has been a few in the lab requesting this... surpised not implemented (I agree summary on self serve is lacking ... ) 

I tend not to care, I never go over or near any limit ... the addon is the only thing that I watch as I have the 200min long distance for calling the folks. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I haven't seen a way to do that.  Only been able to see usage event by event.  I also would like to see total minutes, total texts and total data used.  I am sure there is an idea in the public lab if you do a search and find one upvote it and hopefully PM will do this.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.