cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

such a servie made me almost crazy

worldlins
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had a question about new activation and sent the request to the agent.

The first agent answered my question and asked me to provide informations to continue. I replied the relevant informations.

The next day I received a reply from another agent who asked me to provide new information. I replied.

And then, on the third day, the third agent asked me to provide additional information. I replied.

Now I have received a message from the fourth agent, asking me to provide what I have provided. I'm almost crazy.

Why does Public Mobile come to this?  Why Public Mobile  could not  deal with my case effectively? 

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech @worldlins 

i understand and i see the contact 4 agents need them asking for same information but he/she they have to explain to another agent everything and they will need to send to and i advise them to take a screenshot of all send messages to them know what going, and someone have to help them ASAP about new Activated...

@Anonymous   you probably came in this post late and didn't read through them all. 

OP already opened ticket with PM and in fact..too many replies from PM agents asking the same thing.   

So, the last thing OP wants is to open another ticket and have another "four" agents to ask OP the same questions all over again  ...   LoL

Anonymous
Not applicable

@worldlins 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@worldlins 

I agree that PM CS Agent multiple request for the same information is inefficient but did you get the names of the CS Agents?

Anyways, when activating the PM SIM card the first time. Clear the cache and go into incognito. 

Since the SIM have already been activated, click on envelope icon on the Community page and message a CS Agent of your issues.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@worldlins i agree this shouldn't be happening.  You should just reply and let them know this is your 4th verification.   

Not sure what is the work hours for PM agenst, but it would be nice if the same agent follow the  same ticket and not like this. 

@worldlins 

Were you charged with the activation the first time?  

If not, you can try again. However, maybe a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode. 

I will attempt to flag your post to PM management for further teaching point for customer service agent. Your experience should not be happening. 

@worldlins 

Check to see if your cc was charged. If yes, put sim in phone and reboot.

If no, try activating again after waiting one hour. Clear browser cache/cookies and go incognito with chrome or edge.

Edit: You can always try the live chat for activations:

https://chat.telus.com/chat/publicmobile/chat-pm.html?portal=publicmobile&language=en

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Eh, why....

Who know how they handle requests. I would assume, as good practice, one agent will take ownership of an issue and follow through. But most likely they have to multitask and I doubt you are on-line waiting for their answer so delay occurs.

I would recommend always opening a ticket so it can be tracked and followed up instead of directly contacting agents.

And in case of any issues, I would definitely ALWAYS first post question in Community. Community can help with 99% of issues. Only account issues have to be handled by agents.

worldlins
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you.

When I activated a sim card , it was dead on the third step ( link plan to your account). I had to close the web browser and reopen it. When I repeated to activate the sim card, it showed 'it is not a valid sim card. So I need an agent to activate it.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@worldlins...best is to start here...ask your question here first. We can usually get you going in the right direction anyhow.

@Dunkman...any coaching tips here ?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@worldlins 

You can always post your question to this community to see if we can assist you.

Need Help? Let's chat.