cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stalled

HArold7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I must be using the wrong username and/or password.  I can't sign in or get started.

Can I somehow cancel everything so as to sart over?

Harold

6 REPLIES 6

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@HArold7 wrote:

I must be using the wrong username and/or password.  I can't sign in or get started.

Harold

@HArold7, what have you done already?  Give us this info, and we can go from there.

Himanshu1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi 

The website is not the best 

I had the very same issue when I first singed up 

I would recommend trying after an hour and I am optimistic it should work 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi

Can you locate the welcome email that you received after signing up for selfserve? It is possible that you used different email than for the community account. 

What happens when you try to log in, any kind of error message?

What happiness when you try to open the selfserve account https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@HArold7  If you can't log in, clear your cache on your browser and restart your computer and see if you can log in. Try another browser or computer if that doesn't work.. If not, and you aren't sure if you are using the right user name or password, do the "forgot my password". 

If all else fails, you can contact a moderator about it, but know it takes aprox. 48-72 hours (2-3 days) to get a reply.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Website is a bit finiky at times...not yout fault. Wait for an hour and try again with a different brower or use incognito mode. Cleaar your cache files.
keep us posted how you make out.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@HArold7 wrote:

Harold

@HArold7  Are you trying to access your selfserve account online or activate your sim card?

Need Help? Let's chat.