cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sorry for yesterdays post

Sikhvato
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

sorry i snapped yesterday. can someone please try and help me. my phone is samsung sm-j120W model it was working perfectly fine before i changed my number to some random 437 number. please get me some help

7 REPLIES 7

@Sikhvato wrote:

i've tried that, and yea changed number and it stopped working. apparently its on public mobiles end they said it should be back going in 48 hours so we will wait and see

@Sikhvato , keep us updated and after 48 hours and 1 minute if it isn't working I would be back at them!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Sikhvato wrote:

i've tried that, and yea changed number and it stopped working. apparently its on public mobiles end they said it should be back going in 48 hours so we will wait and see

@Sikhvato  Sounds that issue is with the number that you choose. It was probably put in the pool incorrectly and that is why you are having the issue. Best to take the moderator's advice and wait. They more than likely submitted a ticket to their tech department. If you performed the lost stolen reset trick please be aware that there is a chance that your rewards will not get applied on your next renewal.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Sikhvato wrote:

While your are waiting, adding $1 to your account may trigger PM to reprovision your account again.  The added $1 will be used to pay your next renewal.

Sikhvato
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Sikhvato wrote:

sorry i snapped yesterday. can someone please try and help me. my phone is samsung sm-j120W model it was working perfectly fine before i changed my number to some random 437 number. please get me some help

@Sikhvato all good the people here are all just trying to help out and it can get very frustrating with all the additional questions when you are just looking for an answer.  So your phone was working fine on PM and then you chose to change the number and now it no longer can send or receive calls or texts?  

You can try this, log into your self serve report your phone as lost, wait 5 minutes log back in and now report your phone as found.  What this will do is deactivate your sim and then reactivate it and hopefully give it the kick it needs.  You also mentioned you had been dealing with the moderators?  Did they give you any recommendations, possible change your number again, new sim or even they can reprovision your plan for you?  If you can let us know what you have tried we may have other ideas that could work for you and we want to get you back up and running

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact a moderator by clicking ?, bottom right, and follow instructions.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sikhvato wrote:

Did you go through some of the suggestions in your other thread?

successful self-serve login

check SIM #

calls in/out?

texts in/out?

internet browsing?

etc

Need Help? Let's chat.