cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

simcard activation failed.

chinkymae24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello! I was trying a activate a new sim card with a plan. I have just purchased the simcard from the store. When I tried to activate the simcard myself online, It says sim card invalid. please help. thank you in advance!

4 REPLIES 4

Mkgfm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yeah if you keep trying to activate it and your follow the instructions properly and it’s still not working then most likely there’s something rong with the SIM card and you mite want to go back where you purchased it and get it replaced. You should get the clerk working at the store to activate it for you so you make sure everything will work. 

yhc01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Did you try inserting your SIM card into your phone? I activated it online but I thought the process didn't go through and I tried activating it again it says SIM invalid. I tried inserting the SIM card in my phone and everything works. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@chinkymae24 wrote:

Hello! I was trying a activate a new sim card with a plan. I have just purchased the simcard from the store. When I tried to activate the simcard myself online, It says sim card invalid. please help. thank you in advance!

@chinkymae24  If you received that error the first time you tried activating it then that sim has been previously activated. Best to return it and ask for a new one. 

@chinkymae24 wrote:

This shouldn't have happened. By any chance, did you try more than once? Wait an hour, clear your browser cache, and then try running you web browser in privacy/incognito mode. If that doesn't work, you'll need to have the sim card replaced.

Need Help? Let's chat.