Did you mean: 

sim not working

sreeja1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my sim not working

4 REPLIES 4

sb3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

In addtion to the above, make sure your device is unlocked.

Toost
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @sreeja1 ,

Did you activate your SIM (https://activate.publicmobile.ca/)? If yes, did you port your number from a different carrier? If yes, it could take some time before it really connects. In my case it took 23 hours for the porting to be done. Public Mobile will send you a message when it is all done porting and working. 

Also, if the activation of your SIM did not go trough it could take up to an hour to "reset" before you can activate it again. 

Hopefully this will help. If your answer is not here, please provide more information about the steps you took and what your mobile is telling you about the sim not working.

Kind regards,

Toost

gjong26
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is it activated? Also double check if it's seated and inserted properly.  You can check if it's activated by logging into your account online and verifying that it is. If all that checks out then try help buble and direct your issue with a moderator

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@sreeja1 we need more information. Did you port your number? If yes, from which provider, and what Type of account? Did you activate and place your SIM in the phone, and it doent work? What message do you get if you dial 611? Did you receive a Welcome email from PM? 

Try restarting your phone. 

@sreeja1 wrote:

my sim not working

Need Help? Let's chat.