Did you mean: 

sim not recieved

schinz13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Didn't receive sim in mail.....

7 REPLIES 7

mdwallace97

I received my my SIM card a couple of weeks ago. It took a week or two to get here. Hopefully it is just slow and you get it soon!! 

@schinz13 since its been over 12 business days. Contact the moderators directly through private message here and ask them for a replacement SIM card. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Welcome to PM. Stay safe. 

@mpcdesign wrote:

@schinz13, I agree with @LurganIeUk.

Your SiM card is being Expresspost from CanadaPost. It says it will take 3-7 days as per email that you received if you bought it from a Public Mobile site.

Be patient, and watch another movie on Netflix, Amazon Prime, or watch some YouTube videos in the meantime! 

Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 9.25.18 PM.png

Public Mobile doesn't always use Canada Post Xpresspost. Some orders are sent by Canada Post lettermail. There's not really all that much difference in transit time, but the main difference is how standard letters aren't trackable. 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@schinz13 CanadA post has been brutal lately. You can expect it in round about 2 weeks. If its later then that, double check you email confirmation you may be able to track it. 

have a great night. 

schinz13

Its been over 12 business days

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@schinz13, I agree with @LurganIeUk.

Your SiM card is being Expresspost from CanadaPost. It says it will take 3-7 days as per email that you received if you bought it from a Public Mobile site.

Be patient, and watch another movie on Netflix, Amazon Prime, or watch some YouTube videos in the meantime! 

Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 9.25.18 PM.png

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@schinz13 wrote:

Didn't receive sim in mail.....

Mail is slowing down....is at Christmas levels. 

Need Help? Let's chat.