cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim cards

maxwell14
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HI I ordered a sim card .On may 20th I received a conformation email saying it was in the mail.

Order 200735 I still haven't received it. Mailman said it should have been here within 4 days.

7 REPLIES 7

tweakthis
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks, good to know. I debated about ordering a card online. Think I'll go to the store and buy one. 

@maxwell14 

Reference numbers are generic and many companies can use the same numbers.  Your sim card probably wasn't sent to Calgary but rather that reference number was used by another company to send something.

A  note to everyone:  The order number cannot always be used to track ar canadapost.ca.   Public Mobile no longer uses Xpresspost for every shipment, and if they use another method (such as lettermail), the order number will not work as a Canada Post reference number.

@maxwell14 wrote:

Hi just received an answer to my question about not receiving a sim card I ordered.  One person told me it had been delivered to my home in Calgary but I live in Ontario. 

When I plugged the order number (Order 200735) in to the CP Tracking tool, it says it was delivered on May 12th to you in Calgary. Double check that number...maybe you copied it down incorrectly...maybe !!??

EDIT; updated info from @computergeek541  below

@maxwell14  your SIM wandered off. See my answer in the previous post and contact the moderators. 

@computergeek541 , @Luddite  duplicate post please merge.  Thanks.

maxwell14
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi just received an answer to my question about not receiving a sim card I ordered.  One person told me it had been delivered to my home in Calgary but I live in Ontario. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@maxwell14 try using that number to track your sim on the Canada Post  site. Its your tracking number. If it isn't there then contact the moderators and ask them to for a new one. If it is, then give it until Monday before contacting them. Its been taking on average 21 days to get to people. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@maxwell14 wrote:

HI I ordered a sim card .On may 20th I received a conformation email saying it was in the mail.

Order 200735 I still haven't received it. Mailman said it should have been here within 4 days.

Canada Post Tracking says it was delivered to your door in Calgary on May 12th.

Need Help? Let's chat.