Did you mean: 

sim card

Sheldon1982
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

is somthing wrong with the system im try activate my sim

9 REPLIES 9

megaman123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Finally things worked on my iphone but not on either of my laptops. Still blank page. Account is now set up.

Lisamaypat

I bet. We went through the same with my set up. Although it took 2 mins with my provider to get it unlocked. Hopefully there won't be any issues until you get this resolved. Good luck. Let us know how you fare. 

megaman123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is pretty frustrating.

I ordered a phone and sim card from amazon to my inlaw's house. I was there from 7-8pm tonight and said I'd set it up for my father in law since I was picking up my mother in law to bring her to my house and she has their one and only phone.

So right now father in law is home with his son, but his son will be going to bed at 10pm and gone to work at 6:30am. Father in law will be home by himself with no phone for 9 hours after that. And again the following day.

The whole point in me buying him a phone and sim card and paying for his service was to avoid all this. 

Though I will point out that the only way I accessed the activation page was on my iphone after several attempts. No luck on all 3 browsers on my laptop and I tried clearing cache and incognito.

But of course, as shown in another thread, it's saying the new sim card is invalid.

So basically told father don't worry, you'll be reachable. Well I guess not.

Lisamaypat

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Sheldon1982  Clear you cache and try it again. It's working for me.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Sheldon1982 the system has been iffy all day. If you get a blank screen. Try again later, or switch your browser. Clear your browser history,  go to private/ incognito mode and try to activate your SIM card again. When you get to the credit card area, leave the apt number field blank if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx street address field ie xxx street address field ie xxx - street address. Also, enter your postal code without spaces.

@Sheldon1982 

https://activate.publicmobile.ca

I am getting a blank webpage, when I try to activate new account.  

Maybe try a different web browser, incognito mode or clear cache.  Chrome incognito works well. 

The activation site might be down at the present time.  maybe try again in a couple of hours.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

More info please...how far do you get ? What messages do you get ?

Need Help? Let's chat.