cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim card

jamesd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i ordered a the $10 "triple punch" sim card and only received a single micro card.  my phone is an LG G5 and it uses a nano card.  what do i do now?

7 REPLIES 7

I have cut several SIM cards down from full size to nano size. Use a nano card to trace onto the full size with a pencil. Cut with scissors. Either I got lucky or it isn't as difficult to get it right as I was led to believe. Just an FYI.

AE_Collector

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Forget about my previous reply i read it kinda backwards

Many stores have the punch knife, they may have to look in the back, make them go

My brother cut it with the precision knife, but he has steady hand you can ruin it. He used the old card, pressed against it and just carved it out

jamesd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thank you so much for the solution.  i just noticed the instructions we covered up by the mailing label.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Can you take a picture, didn't show the number though

Where are you located?

The adapters are a buck

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could try taking it to a phone repair store to see if they could cut it.  Did you order from PM ?  If you did then you could submit a ticket to a moderator to request a new sim.  Click on the question mark on the bottom right.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@jamesd  you could click on the question mark on the right hand side of the page and send a message to the Moderator_Team. If you need a Sim card right away you can go to a Walmart, mobile shop or London drug! 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jamesd wrote:

i ordered a the $10 "triple punch" sim card and only received a single micro card.  my phone is an LG G5 and it uses a nano card.  what do i do now?

@jamesd  Look carefully and just punch out the correct size. Put your thumb on the nano sim part and press down.

tp.png

Need Help? Let's chat.