cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim card not received 14 days after ordering(no tracking #)

hainberg25
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ordered Sim card 14 days ago.  have not received a tracking # or sim card.  Email received said.  

Your order is confirmed

We’ve accepted your order, and we’re getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status.

No update in 2 weeks.

Order 176484 if that helps.

9 REPLIES 9

@Jcaruso  Unfortunately it takes long for PM to ship SIM cards, usually 3 weeks or 4.  Since you have waited 2 weeks already, it should come this week.

Jcaruso

Hi

I ordered a sim card over 2 weeks ago, received email confirming order but with no order number.  How can I track the order or submit a ticket without order number?

Thank you for help.

@Pawprints1986 The order number is not a tracking number.  It's just that Public Mobile often uses the order number as a Canada Post reference number that can be cross-referenced to find the shipment's tracking number.  This only works it Public Mobile ships by Canada Post and with a tracking number, which they don't always do.

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I also had no idea order numbers could be tracking numbers! Hmm! Learn something new every day! 

Solo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ordered a SIM card back in February and did not receive it yet

@hainberg25 wrote:

I don't think it's clear at all that the order # is also the canada post tracking #.  in fact it doesn't have the standard format of canada post tracking numbers.  This should be made clearer in the email imo.

I believe this method was found by mistake and just trying different things and isn't an official statement by public mobile

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

hainberg25

I don't think it's clear at all that the order # is also the canada post tracking #.  in fact it doesn't have the standard format of canada post tracking numbers.  This should be made clearer in the email imo.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@hainberg25 wrote:

Ordered Sim card 14 days ago.  have not received a tracking # or sim card.  Email received said.  

Your order is confirmed

We’ve accepted your order, and we’re getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status.

No update in 2 weeks.

You'll need to contact Moderator_Team via SIMon the chatbot, click on the ? bubble mark bottom right of the screen and type in ticket and then contact us to send a message.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@hainberg25 wrote:

Your order is confirmed

No update in 2 weeks.

If you go to canadapost.ca and enter your order number in as a tracking number + it may ask for your postal code you should be able to track that way.  Or that is how I was able to track orders in the past.  Give it a try and let us know if it is still working thta way.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.