Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim acctivation

Waynev1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

when i try to activate sim card only getting blank screen.any ideas

7 REPLIES 7

@cowboydave 

What browser are you using and are you on a desktop, laptop, iPad, tablet, cell phone?

I just tried on my android, my work desktop and my laptop and had no issues getting to the activation page on Chrome, Firefox as well as edge.

You need to ensure whatever browser your using is updated. You could actually just uninstall it and reinstall it.

Or download another browser there are many but from what I can tell by just trying Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft edge is working at my end...so download and install one of those.

Can't tell you if Safari is working as I don't have any Apple products.

If you have another device to try it on please do so.

Let us know.

cowboydave
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It is the whole page that is not loading

I click on the activate sim button and just a blanck page .

@cowboydave  are you getting any message when it fails? Could you please post the massage. Are you trying to port a Koodo prepaid account?  Only a  moderator can port such an account. Thanks.

cowboydave
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried using incognito screen and still couldn't activate a sim.

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Waynev1 

You're not the only one my friend, 

Its been going on since yesterday. I suggest trying again in a few hours or in the evening.

The activation site is having its issues. Before you try again later, make sure you   clear history/catch/incognito mode 

Cheers

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Clear cookies and internet history cache.

Try again opening a incognito browser.

Don't forget a referral code for a $10 signup bonus.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Waynev1 the site has been iffy all morning. Try again later. Or try a different browser. When you do, clear your browser history and go to incognito/ private mode 

Need Help? Let's chat.