cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

signed up today

rancinious
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi there i signed up with public mobile today. I also added a $40 voucher to my account to start the 4 for $40 plan. everything went swimmingly except my account is showing funds of $40 dollars but my account is registered as expired how can it be when i only had it for 20 mins

6 REPLIES 6

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@rancinious I had this happen when I opened another account. The problem cleared overnight. If not, you will need help from the moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Nathan2 all prices are pre tax. So a 40$ voucher and $40 plan amount to the same thong

Nathan2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is it possible that you don’t have enough funds because the plan is $40 plus tax which comes to around $44? 

Poogzley
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you are still experiencing issues you can send a private message to the Moderator_Team and they will be able to see if anything went wrong with the activation process.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

There sometimes (more often now it seems) to have issues.  Try putting phone in lost mode fitmr 5 minutes then click found phone. In selfserve under plans lost phone.

tbark
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to Public Mobile. Is your phone working? I may not be updated yet, but if your account shows active and phone is working, all is good.

Need Help? Let's chat.