cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setting up plans for our household

loves_tweet
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There are 2 in my household on the PM network and I want to add 2 more.  Do I have to use a different email address for each account or can I somehow use 1 email address and it creates accounts within the profile?  I pay for them all so I wish I didn't have to use a different email address for each....

6 REPLIES 6

kazoo

Yes, the gmail "+" thing is a nice feature, too. Nicely described here.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

But if you choose to have email with dots with gmail... try the email before activation.... I test one with dot.. didn’t work and after that with + and it worked... @loves_tweet..

kazoo

Might even be simpler. If a gmail user, use the fact that gmail ignores dots, i.e., ".", in the email id.

So asleep.at.the.switch@gmail.com = as.lee.pat.the.switch@gmail.com = a.sleep.at.theswitch@gmail.com etc. and they all go to asleepattheswitch@gmail.com. You'd end up getting all the PM emails to the four accounts.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@loves_tweet wrote:

There are 2 in my household on the PM network and I want to add 2 more.  Do I have to use a different email address for each account or can I somehow use 1 email address and it creates accounts within the profile?  I pay for them all so I wish I didn't have to use a different email address for each....

One account with it's unique email for each number at Public Mobile.

You can use Gmail aliases.

You can pay with the same credit card. (Personally I space the renewal date so that it doesn't trigger an alert/block at the credit card company.)

@loves_tweet wrote:

Different e-mail address are required for each account/each phone number.  There are ways to to to use a single gmail account with aliases (sort of a way to have different e-mail addresses within a single Gmail email address account).

Anonymous
Not applicable

@loves_tweet- Unfortunately you will need to use a separate account for each plan/phone number.  PM does not support multiple numbers/plans for one account.  That said, you could set up aliases on your email (if it is with GMail).  PM would see it as separate emails, but you would receive any/all emails in the same GMail account.  Not sure if other email providers have something similar.

Need Help? Let's chat.