cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

set up all messed up

Colau
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I followed instructions precisely. Created account with Username (email) and password.

Entered address, birthdate, secret question/answer , etc. Enter SIM number for activation.

Now nothing works. I can't access my account (does not recognise info) Can't reset my password (doesn't recognise email. How do I start over and fix this whole mess?

4 REPLIES 4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Colau , if you completed the entire process, you should have received a welcome email.  If that did not happen, the process likely failed.  Also, if you used a credit card to for payment, a successful activation would have taken funds from your credit card.  If you are not seeing this, then treat activation as failed.  You can try again with the same SIM card after an hour of wait time.  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Colau  did you activate your sim card? Can you connect to the PM network? If yes, then more than likely you misspelled your email during activation. Best to submit a ticket and ask them to verify your email.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Did you actually finish submitting the activation form in your web browser? Have you tried clearing the browser cache and opening a new browser in incognito?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Colau of you tried to access your account too many times you may have been locked out. Wait 50 minutes from last attempt, clear your browser history, go to private/ incognito mode and try again to login to your account.

Doe your phone work when you insert your sim? Thanks.

Need Help? Let's chat.