cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service

ikeb0173
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

anybody else finding it more and more difficult to keep your service going> Kinda like a Public Mobile rabbit hole? Arrrgh!

8 REPLIES 8

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@ikeb0173 wrote:

anybody else finding it more and more difficult to keep your service going> Kinda like a Public Mobile rabbit hole? Arrrgh!

Are you having an autopay issue?

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I have been with PM for about 2 months and have not had an issue thus far. Self serve account is easy to use. If any complicated issue arises, contacting a moderator is the best option.

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I do not doubt you are having trouble to keep your service going.

Since you were able to post here, you are half way through solving the problem.
Do note that public mobile service is not for everyone. You pay less so you cannot phone a live agent.

The community can be very helpful. Explain your issue further as you would to a live agent.

If the community cannot help, they will suggest you contact moderators directly by submitting a ticket.
Moderators are public mobile employees and they have access to your account info.
I had to message them for my issue recently and their reply time was really fast.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I am down to 5 accounts now, but I used to manage more than a dozen.  Never had a single issue with the self serve that led to service disruption.  Back in the day, it was not possible to use a credit card more than twice, but these days that problem is gone.  I don't switch credit cards too often, but when I did, everything worked.  Sometimes the system is slow to respond, that is about it. 

@ikeb0173 wrote:

logging on to self serve with my valid e mail. To update my payment card info.

You may try again after 1 hour.

Reset Your Self-Serve Password

If you forget your password, there’s no need to worry. You can create a new one by following these simple steps:

1. Click here.
  2. Enter and confirm your email address, then answer the security question. You made the security question when you created your Self-Serve account.

You will receive an email outlining how to change your password. If you don’t get this email within 30 minutes, please start a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking here, to submit a ticket to the Moderator Team.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ikeb0173 wrote:

I manage 6 PM account for family members.  I do not have any issue to login.

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

ikeb0173
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

what issues are you having?

Need Help? Let's chat.