cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service not working

marclt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've switched yesterday, and I have not been able to use my phone since. Thephone wont read the sim card, and when I tried it on a different phone, the other phone could also not read the card. 

My Public mobile account seems to be working, but nothing on my phone. At first I thought it was because of the fact that it didn't make the switch yet, as my old sim card still worked and I could still call and text with it, but this morning it didn't anymore, and when I called on my phone number, it said the number was not active, which is also weird since I switched my old number to the new provider, anyway, been a bit of a frustrating experience so far, can any of you help?
Thanks in advance!

I switched from Koodo, and am using a Samsung Galaxy s7 phone.

4 REPLIES 4

marclt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have sent a ticket, thanks for your help. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@marclt  Power down your phone remove the sim from your device. Wait 15 minutes then reinsert your sim and power up you phone. Is it working? If not you need to submit a ticket to PM so that they can reset you account from their end.psf (1).JPG

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@marcltWhat is the exact error message you are seeing? Does it say No Service? If so, there might be a provisioning issue.. and contacting the moderators via the ? in the lower right hand corner is the only way to fix that issue.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@marclt 

It looks like you have a failed port from Koodo.  Was your Koodo prepaid or post paid?  

You will likely need to contact moderator to complete port.  Click on the Quesiton mark on the right lower corner of website to start the ticketing process to contact moderator.  Expect 1-2 day wait.  

Need Help? Let's chat.