cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service charged on my account I never used it

ntamang1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

why my account showed I owed 17 dollars ? I never used the us data roaming for US due to net work problem. It is very hard to understand when there is no costumer service. can anybody solve my problem. I am became pendulum here.

9 REPLIES 9

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ntamang1  Your best bet is to submit a ticket.

PMST.png

Hi again @ntamang1 

Now it makes sense after reading your previous post

Are you on $25 plan

Cause if they credited back your add-on you would have $8 balance, so that the amount owing next cycle will be 17= 25-8

Is that the case?

E-MAN69
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The cost of your monthly plan is deducted from the amount of money (available funds) you already have transferred to your public mobile account. The amount owing is for your next billing cycle.

@ntamang1 

Reviewing your previous post (one week ago), you really did not answer any of other questions or suggestions.  The community members (customers like yourself) can help, but if you want to contact PM employee, you will need directly contact moderator.  

Either click on quesiton mark on right lower corner of website to start ticketing process.  Type contact moderator for your response and follow the instructions.  Or if there are issues with Simon, you can directly private message moderator (will take extra time to respond)

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

@ntamang1  which roaming adon did you buy?

When you want to buy an add-on you have to first withdraw the money and then make the purchase of the add-on.

I suspect that when you tried to make a purchase you probably took $15 from your credit card and never actually finished the purchase. This would explain your 17 balance, 2 would be credit for everyone into autopay at the signup and 15 would be withdrawal from you cc. I may be wrong.

If you did finalise the purchase and couldn't use it you could contact moderators to get the credit back

It would really be great if you could take screenshot of 30 day or more payment history so we can figure it out. Don't forget to zoom out/black out sensitive info

Glenn1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That would be prepaid and for a specific period.  THere would be no way for PM to know there was a problem on your end.  If the period is expired you likely will not get a refund but you cand start an enquirey for refund consideration.  Click on the "?" bottom right and ask the question.  follow the directions

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @ntamang1 

Public Mobile is prepaid so you cannot be owing any money

If 17 is showing on your account it means you have a credit is $17

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM is prepaid so any US roaming add-in would have to purchased.  When you log into your account under data and add-ons is there any roaming add-on ?  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ntamang1 wrote:

Hi there,

why my account showed I owed 17 dollars ? I never used the us data roaming for US due to net work problem. It is very hard to understand when there is no costumer service. can anybody solve my problem. I am became pendulum here.

Do you know how to take a screen shot of your payment history and maybe someone here can help you to understand it. If you bought the 10 Day US Roaming Add-on and didn't use it...you're likely not getting a refund but you can ask. Click the ? in lower right side of screen to start process of moderator assistance.

Need Help? Let's chat.