cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

server error

Konstantin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there!

I'm a relatively new customer and tried to switch my daughter from Koodomobile  to public mobile. That worked well with my other kids but with her it said server error when we clicked to finish the last step of enrolling. She can't log into her account and the transfer did not happen. We tried a new SIM card, but her e-mail address is taken - so somehow she must be registered with public mobile and we can't use the old SIM number, that is taken, too.

What can we do now?

3 REPLIES 3

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Konstantin you can create a self serve account here

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

contact customer support mods to fix your account

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "locked out of self serve"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Konstantin wrote:

Hi there!

I'm a relatively new customer and tried to switch my daughter from Koodomobile  to public mobile. That worked well with my other kids but with her it said server error when we clicked to finish the last step of enrolling. She can't log into her account and the transfer did not happen. We tried a new SIM card, but her e-mail address is taken - so somehow she must be registered with public mobile and we can't use the old SIM number, that is taken, too.

What can we do now?

@Konstantin  No need to use another SIM. Insert the original sim in the phone to see if it connects to the PM network. If yes, then create an account by doing the following:

1. Click here.
  2. Type in your phone number.
    • If you transferred your number from a previous carrier, enter that number. Please wait for the number transfer to complete (approx. 2 hours) before creating your account.

If the sim does not connect to the network wait an hour for the current session lock to cear and try the activation again with the original sim.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Konstantin ,

First try to log into her account through a new incognito tab. Or try clearing your cache.

Can you log in then?

If the email you are trying to use is connected to another self serve account you will need to contact the moderators to change it.

Contact them here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.