serious problems with my public mobile account

bigb1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't know how to Message Tags

17 REPLIES 17

@Fry wrote:

what is the email to Public Mobile?

Thanks

Public Mobile does not provide support by e-mail. You need to go to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat to contact them.

Fry

what is the email to Public Mobile?

Thanks

@Kim1971kim wrote:

Contact public mobile 

Please try to avoid repitition. The member has already been instructed how to contact Public Mobile. There is no need to say it again, 24 hours later.

Kim1971kim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Contact public mobile 

@bigb1 wrote:

am I being asked, is my public mobile account functioning properly?

I would say NO

You are being asked to provide more information so we can try and help you.

You will need to create a Trouble Ticket.  Click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow the prompts to get to the Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket button will appear.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@bigb1 wrote:

I am having serious problems with my account..... what am I to do?

Byron

@bigb1 

Do the following:

PMST.png

@bigb1  Best to submit a ticket.

PMST.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bigb1 wrote:

I would say NO

Calls in/out?

Texts in/out?

Internet browsing?

MMS?

Maybe post a screen snip of your overview page. Blank out personal info of course.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@bigb1   try the automated chatbot (the question mark on the bottom of the screen)  after a series of questions and replies you should be able to get to a ticket submit form, which will send your issues to the moderator team (who are Public moblie employees)

The reason i asked those questions are they are trouble shooting questions which can help direct you to the issue.  its like calling the mechanic and saying my car won't start, but not giving any other info. 

Yes you are being asked for more specific details of what is and what is not working.

We aren't Public Mobile, we are customers of Public Mobile who will help you resolve the problem if you give us the specific info we need to figure out the exact problem.

AE_Collector

bigb1

I would say NO

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@bigb1  some additional details are needed.  

what is or is not working

do you have signal in your phone

what phone are you using

is your account active

are you a new user or old client

answering these questions will help us direct you towards the proper solution.

Lisa6
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What type of issues are you having ? 

@bigb1 wrote:

am I being billed 100% when I am unable to use my account, it is functioning well at all.

Please remove your email. This is a public site, and Public Mobile isn't gong to email you. Are you a new customer?

bigb1

am I being billed 100% when I am unable to use my account, it is functioning well at all.

xxxxx

edit by mimmo removed email address

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@bigb1 wrote:

I don't know how to Message Tags

What do you mean by messge tags? What are you trying to and what type of problems are happening on the account?

bigb1

I am having serious problems with my account..... what am I to do?

Byron

Need Help? Let's chat.