cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

self start up

jackiegalbraith
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a cell phone today its a unlocked on and i bought a public moible sim card i go though the process of setting up the sim card and plan then use my td visa depit card have the money in the accound but says there was a issue need to contact public mobile and as dont have a phone need  you guys to set up for me will give the info just really would like a working phone lol @CS_Agent 

3 REPLIES 3

Jmak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi, one other thing you can check is that your billing address and postal code that you enter during activation matches what TD has on file for you, if the 2 addresses don't match you can't validate your card.

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@jackiegalbraith If you have any kind of technical issue then please send Private Message to Moderator by clicking on this link @CS_Agent they will get back to you.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@jackiegalbraith, so what exactly is the issue?  We're all customers in here.  We can assist, but for any specific account related issues, you'll need to Private Message the Moderator_Team.  You can do so via the envelope icon in the upper right corner of every forum page.

Need Help? Let's chat.