reward

sclive44
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how long will the data reward stay on my account

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sclive44 

The bonus data for enable the autopay reward is repeated every 30 days on your renewal date.  Unused autopay bonus data cannot be saved for next billing cycle.

From time to time, PM will give us one time only free data which is data add-on.  Any unused add-on data will be rolled over to next billing cycle until it is fully used.

Lidzzzz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Are you talking about the bonus data that comes with having autopay set up? I think you will get it every month as long as you have autopay and do not change from the current plan.

More about how rewards in general work: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/reward-rules

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@sclive44 wrote:

@sclive44 hi if it is an add on it will remain until used up they roll over  what reward do you have?

@sclive44 wrote:

If you're ask about the 3GB data bonus offered to some customers who use the promo code FREE3GB, that bonus is one time only but stays on the account until used up.

The 500MB autopay data bonus that most plans include is permanent as long as you remain active on that plan. This bonus does reset each renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.