cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

resending a request to port a number to Public Mobile

nnijjar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can some one please help to complete a number port from Fido?

I did not get the message from Fido to authorize the port and now needs to be sent by Public mobile again.

I cannot find any way to request this.

I cannot submit a ticket because I never received any PM phone number.

Please HELP 

6 REPLIES 6

@JLB1981 

Check your private messages. I will send you the telus porting department number.

JLB1981

Hi,

Could you please resend the request to Rogers to port my number? It is not working. I can't receive calls or texts.

@nnijjar 

Put your fido sim card back in your phone so you can reply YES to the porting authorization text within 90 minutes of recieving it. When you call the telus porting department have your fido account number ready. Once you have replied YES to the text from fido you can put the pm sim card back in your phone and the port will complete within a few minutes to a maximum of two hours. Once your fido sim stops working your account will automatically be cancelled. Keep in mind once that happens you will have limited access to your online fido account. You may want to download certain account info before your account is cancelled.

nnijjar

Thank you so much.

I have been struggling for a few days 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

softech
Oracle
Oracle

you can call a porting group to confirm the status or re-trigger the process, i will private message you the phone number

Need Help? Let's chat.