cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

regarding porting a number from lucky mobile to public mobile

i just wanna know can we do this online like if i want to port a number from lucky mobile to PM. 

Mayor / Maire

Re: regarding porting a number from lucky mobile to public mobile

@harleen wrote:

i just wanna know can we do this online like if i want to port a number from lucky mobile to PM. 

yes, you can port your number from Lucky to PM online using [Plan and Add-Ons]--> [Change Phone Number] --> [Transfer a wireless or wireline number ]

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ yes follow what @popping says just make sure you have the name of the account, phone number and pin code for that number. The other stuff can be left blank. If you dontvhave the pin code then you use the IMEI from the phone but triple check that number before submitting because that is often where problems occur when one digit is wrong. However I've used it three times now when porting and had no issues whatsoever and the porting is instantaneous.

Mayor / Maire

@harleen wrote:

Use your Lucky account number when porting. Skip IMEI and PiN. I say skip PIN becauae people get confused with voicemail passwords, banking PIN, phone passcode, and account PIN (or use the PIN from wrong carrier.  It's asking for trouble.  Using more than account number is usually uneccesary and bad. More can go wrong/not match.

Mayor / Maire

@harleenLog into your selfserve

You don't need to fill out everything in the transfer section.. you only need to fill in 3 items (any combinations of the options in that list).

Screen Shot 2019-09-08 at 8.42.47 PM.pngPorting number to Public Mobile

Mayor / Maire

@GinYVR wrote:

@harleenLog into your selfserve

You don't need to fill out everything in the transfer section.. you only need to fill in 3 items (any combinations of the options in that list).

Screen Shot 2019-09-08 at 8.42.47 PM.pngPorting number to Public Mobile

You mean 1 of 3 out of account number, PIN, IMEI?

thanks, this is reallY helpful

now as i transfer a  number from lucky mobile to PM. it is successfully ported. now thw question is there are dollars in that lucky mobile account and as i am calling on that number and it says "the lucky mobile customer you are calling isunable to recieve the call ur call cannot be completed check the number and dialed again ", now what i need to do and in that lucky mobile account there was some money???

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@harleen wrote:

now as i transfer a  number from lucky mobile to PM. it is successfully ported. now thw question is there are dollars in that lucky mobile account and as i am calling on that number and it says "the lucky mobile customer you are calling isunable to recieve the call ur call cannot be completed check the number and dialed again ", now what i need to do and in that lucky mobile account there was some money???

@harleen  If your lucky account is prepaid there generally is no refunds for a prepaid account. Any issues with them you would have to contact lucky.