cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refund

ringettesydney
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

cant get my sim to work and need my phone running.  sadly, will have to jump ship. is it possible to get a refund on my plan and my sim card (purchased from a retailer)

7 REPLIES 7

@ringettesydneyIf you switched to Koodo.. and PM moderators do get back to you.. they sometime do offer good will in the form of Koodo credits. I wish you have better luck at other providers.

You mentioned at some point your telus sim still worked. So did my sons. He used it up until the 24 hour mark, then it died too. The next 12 hours he spent 8 of them sleeping or it would have been a much bigger deal.

I hope you get a solution soon.

I ported four numbers from Telus a month ago. Unfortunately one of mine ran into the same issues. It took about 36 hours to clear up. It was for my son and it sucked for him too. The rest of us went through in 5 minutes to 2 hours adding insult to injury!

ringettesydney
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Posted my woes previously... transferred my telus # over but hit a glitch somehow.  My telus sim went down but pmob card never kicked in.  PM the mods other day ... running out of time over here unfortunately!

@hairbag1 wrote:

Give us some detail of the problem...maybe a simple thing we can help you get going.

Just did some research and there is another thread from yesterday. No sign of a solution though. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/sim-wont-activate/td-p/396238

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Give us some detail of the problem...maybe a simple thing we can help you get going.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@ringettesydneyUnfortunately if you read the Term of Service.. all credits and SIM cards are non refundable.

Need Help? Let's chat.