cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referring reward, I got 611 notification saying I just referred a friend on Monday.

kateyyj
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

But today is Thursday I havenot seen my $1 yet, I was not allowed to contact MOD about this apparently they only accept request from referred user. But I don't want to bother the person for the $1. so What I do?

18 REPLIES 18

Several months ago I received the text notification twice in a few days but nothing ever changed in my referral list or referral $ total. I wasn’t expecting a referral around that time though my referral code is out in a couple of places where it could be seen and used at any time. I just chocked it up to the PM system going a little crazy once again as we all know it has done in the past!

AE_Collector

yackinlyn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Dear, This is kateyyj, thank you so much. I saw them now.

Now I logged into another account(kid), found out I got the 611 referral  message from this account. everything is fine now. thanks everyone.

@kateyyj 

When you go to the rewards section in your account it will have the $ amount on the right and your referrals with the last 4 digits of their phone number on the left.Screenshot_20201022-102438~2.png

kateyyj

I have another account for my kid, containing my phone number, I think that is from that. thanks

kateyyj

It did not show by my referral award  until now.

@kateyyj you are correct, the $1 reward doesn't convert as a credit in your "available funds" it will stay in the reward section till renewal date

It did not show by my referral award  until now

*i guess mods were browsing through the forums and fixed it for you

for me, my referral rewards aren't increasing anymore... I'm missing a $1 reward. my account is showing x5, but I'm only receiving rewards for x4. looks like pm is keeping my referral count down. 

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@kateyyj 

I can understand your frustration with this. For a referral credit to be applied to your account the user must have used your code and have an active plan. Usually you’ll get your referral credit in a day or so. Worst case scenario you can send a message to a mod and see if they can look into it for you but it’s pretty straight forward. Thanks again for referring new users to PM.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kateyyj wrote:

hi do you mean I can only see the dollar till my renewal day? web says up to 3 day. thanks, hope that is the case.

The existing customer (you) will see the $1 in that rewards area almost immediately and it will get converted into Available Funds at your next renewal.

The new customer will get a $10 credit placed into their Available Funds within 3 days. But I've seen it overnight.

kateyyj

I can only see dollars after referral, not digits, thanks anyway

kateyyj

hi do you mean I can only see the dollar till my renewal day? web says up to 3 day. thanks, hope that is the case.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kateyyj 

Login to your self-serve account.

You should have $1 refer-a-friend reward.  The $1 reward will be credited to your account on your next renewal date as long as your friend is still with PM.  If your friend stop paying his/her renewal  before your next renewal date, you will not get the credit. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kateyyj wrote:

the problem is I told many people my code, so I really dont know who used it, LOL. I did get notification from 611 message on Monday noon. so far nothing new appeared. thx

Since you said you got the text, you should see the additional $1 here:

referafriend.jpg

Then you can click on My Rewards and see the last 4 digits of each referral.

@kateyyj wrote:

the problem is I told many people my code, so I really dont know who used it, LOL. I did get notification from 611 message on Monday noon. so far nothing new appeared. thx

Look in self service. Do you have more phone numbers listed than rewards. If you have more phone numbers listed than rewards you can always ask a moderator to look into your account. I had a discussion about this a couple of days ago with @darlicious and the numbers listed are suppose to match referral rewards received.

If you received the 611 text and your reward/phone numbers did not increment by 1, then your only way is to have that person who used your code contact the moderators.

kateyyj

I actually dont know who used it, too many friends. lol

kateyyj

thx

there is no extra $1 in my reward. I said not allowed, meant they dont accept referring user to ask.

kateyyj

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@kateyyj wrote:

But today is Thursday I havenot seen my $1 yet, I was not allowed to contact MOD about this apparently they only accept request from referred user. But I don't want to bother the person for the $1. so What I do?

The person who used your referral code will have to contact the moderator and give them your phone number and referral code. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kateyyj wrote:

Log in to your self-serve and look in the Rewards area. You should have at least the $1 in there next to refer a friend. That reward gets placed into your Available Funds at renewal time to go towards your plan cost.

Edit: Did someone say you were "not allowed to contact" the mods? You can contact the mods about whatever you like. You can ask them what the weather is in Flin Flon if you so wish. However they answer is another matter.

Need Help? Let's chat.