cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referral was missed

rsorensen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Upon sign up, the refer a friend was missed. I would still like to register the friend who referred me, so he can get the $1.00 a month reward. How can I do that?

8 REPLIES 8

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@rsorensen 

Officially, this is what it says:

t_p_0-1633731874883.png

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@rsorensen 

The person who gave the referral code gets the $1 off every 30 days and the person using the referral code gets $10 off their 2nd bill.

I would suggest you check your Self Serve account to see if you got your discount after a few days.

Also, the person who gave the referral code will get an SMS text of the referral discount.

If no discount was applied, contact the PM CS Agent and they will straight everything out for you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@walker1 : Yup, another edit after the fact. They started out with info about referrals. Then edited in afterwards about asking for it afterwards.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@rsorensen   how long have you sign up?  if you have signed up for over 72 hours, then open a ticket with PM using the Chat bot on the lower right

Type: My rewards are missing,
click on "Refer A friend",
click on "Yes, I'm the referred customer',
click "Click here to submit a ticket" .

you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

@Anonymous  don't worry they will. Give them a second.   

Edit.   I was right 😂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rsorensen : Since someone hasn't copy/pasted yet...click on the cartoon quote icon in the lower right and muddle your way through the chatbot to get Submit ticket.

Edit: Oh there's HALIMACS. All good. 🙂

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@rsorensen 

Easy, contact a customer support agent with your friend's referral code.

They will apply it retroactively.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select contact Customer Support Agent, then select other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rsorensen 

your friend will getting $1 every 30 day and to you will receive a one-time credit of $10..,,

they will applied within 72hr,,,

if you miss it you have to Contact Customer Support Agent by  , and Explain your issue to they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Need Help? Let's chat.