cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referral not working?

TigerAlex
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up with Public Mobile but the account seems to be missing the referral code I added in. Can you please help me check or add referral if it's missing? The referral is xxxxxx. Thank you.

Edit: code removed by NDesai

16 REPLIES 16

Tanoman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received a Holiday email from Public Mobile with a different referral code than what is on my account.

Question:

1) I want to refer a family member, but want to ensure that I receive the Hoilday special ($30 over the six months) credit

- Do I use the referral code in the email?  Or the referral code in my overview?

2) Do I also continue to receive the regular bonuses?  (i.e.  Permanent $1.00/month reduction in monthly fee for as long as my referee stays with Public?)

Many Thanks Everyone!

Tano

@Anonymous 

Yup I did. 👍 Just got a warm welcome to PM plus surprise using the bonus referral code. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BKNS27 : And that was answered. You brought up the $30.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

The OP claims they added the referral code and was asking when they will get their credit.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech : One.

Edit: ...per account.

Anyone knows if one member eligible for only  one $30 "holiday referral" ?  or as many as we can refer?  

@BKNS27   The one who got referred still get the $10 

The one who referred new friend will have $1 as usual PLUS $5 per 30 days for 6 cycles (total $30 ) , but it starts in Jan 

@BKNS27 wrote:

@hTideGnow 

I thought the PM Merrier promo would apply if new members apply to PM from December 1 to December 31?

Correct me if I am wrong!

The referral portion of this campaign only provides an improvement for the existing customer who does the referring.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BKNS27 : For the referrer..not the referred. And it's a $5 credit added to the account early each month for 6 months. Not a one-time $30 credit.

@hTideGnow 

I thought the PM Merrier promo would apply if new members apply to PM from December 1 to December 31?

Correct me if I am wrong!

@BKNS27 wrote:

@TigerAlex 

As others have noted, your $30 credit will be added into your account within 3 days.

Just login to your Self Serve account and look under View Payment History.

@BKNS27   not $30, just $10 for the referee  🙂

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@TigerAlex 

As others have noted, your $30 credit will be added into your account within 3 days.

Just login to your Self Serve account and look under View Payment History.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@TigerAlex   Ask your friend who referred you to check his My Account first , see if he sees your number in his friend's list.  If so, you should see your $10 within 72 hours

just in case you still don't see it after 72 hours and your friend not see your number as well, then open ticket with PM and they will add it back without issue

click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. Type: Missing promotion
  2. Click: My bonus is missin
  3. Then click "Contact Us" ,
  4. and then click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@TigerAlex , the referral code in your account is for you to give out to your friends and family that want to join.  The referral code that you would have used during activation is from your friend.  You might not get the referral credit immediately.  Check your account in a day or two.  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@TigerAlex wrote:

I signed up with Public Mobile but the account seems to be missing the referral code I added in. Can you please help me check or add referral if it's missing? The referral is -------. Thank you.

@TigerAlex  - it takes 72 hours for your $10 to show up on your account.

If after 72 hours contact CSA to have them add it for you.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@TigerAlex 

Your $10 credit will be in your account within 72 hours of activation.

Need Help? Let's chat.