cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referral code

obina
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Tried alot of times to input a friends referral code while activating my line, but it wasnt going through

8 REPLIES 8

Tanita
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

try using your friend link instead of manually inputting code

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Triguy Heads Up that all codes are not 4 characters. Mine is 6

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It is a six character alphanumeric code.  You friend can check it in their self serve account.

You could contact a moderator if you are not able to key it.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Carniam

In your friends self serve account they also have a link you can use to automatically input their code. Have your friend send you that link and that will automatically add their code in.

6C52A706-F017-4C2A-A874-08D161FE005C.jpeg

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi

Do you get a little red cross instead of the green checkmark?

Can you check back with your friend

Their account must still be valid

Also check o vs 0 l(small L) vs I (capital i)

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@obina  Codes contain a combo of numbers and letters so make sure it's zero 0 and not the letter O etc.

shaker

The best way to create a ticket is to message the Moderator Team directly.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Regards.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@obina wrote:

Tried alot of times to input a friends referral code while activating my line, but it wasnt going through

You can create a moderator support ticket to add your friend's code after activation.

If you are still trying to activate your plan, restart your browser and try again.  You may need to wait an hour until PM server release your SIM card from your previous session.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue (important)
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
7. After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

You can also enable email notification after receiving a private message at your INBOX.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

Need Help? Let's chat.