cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referral code confirmation

spiegs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I became a new public mobile user, the person I used as a referral did not receive confirmation of their $ 1 month discount. How does this work?

8 REPLIES 8

@toa wrote:

the $1 doesn't show up instantly, mine too a few hours

It's usually instant.

toa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

the $1 doesn't show up instantly, mine too a few hours

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @spiegs ,

Your $10 should appear in your SELF SERVE account within 72 hours. 

The person who referred should show their Refer a Friend Reward in their Rewards section in their SELF SERVE account.

Found here by clicking on the arrow pointing to the right, which will open up the list and the arrow will then point down.

Rewards referral list:

esjliv_0-1598444864917.png

If your number is not listed there, but you already received your $10 credit, give it another day, then contact the Moderators and tell them what referral code you used and say the referee has not received their $1 credit.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Faster Method - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower Method - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

@computergeek541   Yes, of course, got it mixed it up...thanks!

@dabr wrote:

@spiegs wrote:

I became a new public mobile user, the person I used as a referral did not receive confirmation of their $ 1 month discount. How does this work?

@spiegs   Usually the referrer gets a text message within minutes of a successful referral.  Make sure there was no errors in the code used or even a mix up over letters/numbers ie, 0/O.

You should get the the RAF credit of $10 (perhaps $20 if applicable) within 3 days.  If that doesn't happen then contact moderators as there may have been some error in the code that needs to be corrected for both of you to receive the respective credit.

For the recent referral offering, the new customer doesn't get $20. It's the already existing customer who gets that if that account was marked by Public Mobile as eligibile.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When you registered your account if you used their referral code then they should have received the $1 referral award.  Submit a ticket to moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@spiegs wrote:

@spiegs   Usually the referrer gets a text message within minutes of a successful referral.  Make sure there was no errors in the code used or even a mix up over letters/numbers ie, 0/O.

You should get the the RAF credit of $10 (edit: the referrer may get $20 if applicable) within 3 days.  If that doesn't happen then contact moderators as there may have been some error in the code that needs to be corrected for both of you to receive the respective credit.

Edited for clarification on referring credits.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@spiegs wrote:

@spiegs  hi you will see your 10 dollars in your account within 72 hours he will see his 1 dollar in his account very soon within a day almost right away 

Need Help? Let's chat.