cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refer a friend

davincial
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how can someone transfer their old phone number while using a referal code to swtich to public mobile? 

4 REPLIES 4

toxicfire
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@davincial wrote:

how can someone transfer their old phone number while using a referal code to swtich to public mobile? 

@davincial good day to you, Super simple just have said person type your referral code in when signing up and then its reccomended to pick a temp new number first then once activated they can then port there old number for free very easy.

Once in there main account page overview click on plan add ons then change number then port number.

Put in info they ask and done wait 30 minutes to a couple hours and your number is now ported.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

To avoid porting my phone number back and forth unnecessarily, I always activate and test the new service before porting my number to the new provider. 

@davincial 

Many new customers port with activation of new PM account and also have no issues inputing the referral code during the process.  

Some regular members recommend activating first with a new temporary PM number.  When you activate, you will input the referral code.  Once your new line is active and working, then you can port your number from your original company.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@davincial wrote:

Entering the referral code comes before transfering a number.

Need Help? Let's chat.