cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refer a friend one-time $10 credit on newly created account?

beleaf67
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I've activated new sim account for $15 plan at local walmart.   During the process I provided my wife's existing PM phone number.  However I only see $2 credit for Autopay reward.   When will I see one-time $10 credit on the account?  Is this something that will appear automatically on the account at the next pay cycle?   I can see already $1 Refer-a-Friend Reward on my wife's account.   I just want to make sure everything is fine.

Thanks in adavance. 🙂

Sharing is caring!

Refer a friend and they’ll receive a one-time $10 credit. Plus we’ll take $1 off your payment every month for as long as they stay with us!  

2 REPLIES 2

@beleaf67 wrote:

Hi,

I've activated new sim account for $15 plan at local walmart.   During the process I provided my wife's existing PM phone number.  However I only see $2 credit for Autopay reward.   When will I see one-time $10 credit on the account?  Is this something that will appear automatically on the account at the next pay cycle?   I can see already $1 Refer-a-Friend Reward on my wife's account.   I just want to make sure everything is fine.

Thanks in adavance. 🙂

Sharing is caring!

Refer a friend and they’ll receive a one-time $10 credit. Plus we’ll take $1 off your payment every month for as long as they stay with us!  

Public Mobile states that these type of one-time account credits will be in your account within 72 hours.  It will show up in your account balance, not as a reward.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@beleaf67, the $10 credit to your new account will take up to 72 hours to appear.  Usually, it will be there the following day. 

Need Help? Let's chat.