cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recovering voice message

schandnair
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to recover a voice message of 3 months older.It is very important for me to recover.I couldnt find it in my mobile.

as per the vendor the message was sent on june 27th.

13 REPLIES 13

Kassia

Hello, have you found your messages yet? If you do not have a backup, I think you can use a third-party tool. I have used Bitwar Android Data Recovery to recover my lost contacts and SMS, this tool is free and effective, so I think you can also have a try.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@schandnair wrote:

I want to recover a voice message of 3 months older.It is very important for me to recover.I couldnt find it in my mobile.

as per the vendor the message was sent on june 27th.

I assume you need this past voice mail in order to confirm a promise made over the phone. Unfortunately -- from my past experience this is not possible ---- Because of my past unfortunate experience I now create a file and keep all emails, texts etc until I no longer need them.  Live and learn.

@schandnair 

You are likely out of luck.  

However, if you want to try, you can contact moderator (PM employee) with your request.  There is a remote possiblity that a moderator can help.  

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner.  Start the ticketing process to contact moderator.  Expect at least 1-2 day wait.  

@schandnair 

Not possible for lawyer to do anything

Even a police warrant would be useless at this point

You are talking over 90 days

If it was important you should have downloaded it or recorded it prior to deletion

@schandnair wrote:

before trying to approach a lawyer

thought of checking alternate option to solve it

special request to telus?

schandnair

before trying to approach a lawyer

thought of checking alternate option to solve it

special request to telus?

@GinYVR 

Nope

@schandnair 

Yeah thats way too late; 25 days is the longest in the industry so the message is long gone

@GinYVR wrote:

@schandnairA court order?

@schandnairA court order?

schandnair

is there any special request we can do to recover it from Telus

@schandnairNo the voicemails are stored on Telus' servers.. there is no way to recover them.

schandnair

Is there any way we can recover if important.Or any 3rd party tools

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

I don't think you can recover it.

Voicemail messages will be automatically deleted after 10 days. You can recover them up to 48 hours after deletion by dialling in to your voicemail, then selecting  ‘1’, followed by ‘9’. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I'm pretty sure you are out of luck. Do you know when it was deleted fro. Your  account. Ie were you saving the message do it would not be deleted. I don't recall if PM allowed you to undelete recent messages. 

Can't the vendor just tell you the message? 

wingin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

For listened voice message, it can only kept for 10 days for most carriers.

Need Help? Let's chat.