cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reCAPTCHA validation failling

dcright
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Screenshot_2.png

I tried to connect to my account, but got this... If you block access with a CAPTCHA can you at least use one that works...

11 REPLIES 11

GrumpyG
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

A few things you can try

1- clear the cache and the cookies of your current browser

2- try a new browser

dcright

Thanks, I'll try that, but for now I need to wait one hour before retry.

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@cappaj wrote:

@cappaj wrote:

I don't see that on the English version of the site - any chance that switching your language might get rid of the recaptcha?

I switched to the French version and still don't see the recaptcha, so maybe language has nothing to do with it.

What if you try in an incognito tab in Chrome? Maybe that'll get rid of it for you...

This is a good point @cappaj. Sometimes the recaptcha security prompt only comes up when there is a failed attempt at logging in, or other possible security breaches. Have you tried multiple browsers?

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Oh dear, that is obnoxious. I wonder if something else broke with they fixed the password reset, and possibly only affecting the French-language site.

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@cappaj wrote:

I don't see that on the English version of the site - any chance that switching your language might get rid of the recaptcha?

I switched to the French version and still don't see the recaptcha, so maybe language has nothing to do with it.

What if you try in an incognito tab in Chrome? Maybe that'll get rid of it for you...

@cappaj, that's what I was looking at also - not on the English sign-in.

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

dcright

Password reset doesn't work either, I've sent a private message and I'm waiting for the reply.

dcright

Screenshot_3.png

unfortunately yes...

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

I too haven't seen a captcha prompt for Public Mobile.  This can't be from Public unless they're trying something new.

Please no...

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@dcright I've never seen a captcha on Public Mobile sites. I think you should try to reset your password and then try logging in. 

Need Help? Let's chat.