cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"this cellular number you have called is not assigned"

victor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I was trying to port in my rogers cell . After getting the text message "your transfer request has been completed successfully", I power off/on the phone and tired to call my cell phone, but getting "this cellular number you have called is not assigned". I can make a call, also the data is ok (i can see the LTE sign), but I can't receive calls. Is the number fully ported in ? did I miss thing.

Thanks a lot.

Victor

9 REPLIES 9

_parth23
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks for the help I will be sure to contact moderators 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @_parth23, Note that you have posted to a very old topic.  In the future, you should always start a new topic to ensure that your question gets the exposure it deserves.  Posts to old topics often go unnoticed.

As for the problem at hand, you will need to get in touch with a member of the moderators team (via private message), and ask them to investigate the problem with your account.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

_parth23
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I seem to have the same problem, can I please get some assistance into solving my problem too

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Great news @victor thanks for the update 🙂

victor

yesterday, actually it is a holiday, a tech guy called me to verify this issue (maybe related to rogers.). this morning when I tried it agian, everything works fine now.

Thank you guys.

victor

Sent

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@victor

Can you send me the following via private message: 

-Sim card #

-Phone #

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

victor

Hi Shazia,

Just tried again, It's still same. "this cellular number you have called is not assigned"

Thanks for your help.

Victor

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @victor

Welcome to Public Mobile, 

I'm sorry to hear about this issue, 

I did take a look into your account and the port has been completed since 1 hour now, this is definitely more of a network/technical issue.

Can you try removing the SIM card from your phone and inserting it back in after a few seconds? 

Please let me know and we will then move on to the next troubleshooting steps.

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Need Help? Let's chat.