cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Your post will appear as soon as it is approved."

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey,

I was trying to reply to someone I decided to edit it and now I received this message.download.png

What's it mean? I've never seen it before. I've got 2 rejected messages and I don't know why.

38 REPLIES 38

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can contact the moderators and have them change it so this never happens to your account again. When I first joined I had the same problem, posted about it and was explained by default every account has posting limitations (for spam reason?) such as too many posts in a row, multiple edits quickly it will lock your posts. After contacting them, they told me my account was cleared and it would not happen anymore. If you contact them they will be able to do something that allows your account to edit unlimited times and post as much as you like as quickly as you can.

@Ed404 wrote:

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@Ed404 wrote:

Hey,

I was trying to reply to someone I decided to edit it and now I received this message.download.png

What's it mean? I've never seen it before. I've got 2 rejected messages and I don't know why.

I wouldn't ask moderators to approve the message. This would be resources taken away from service issues. It's easier and faster to redo the message.

I'm not going to ask the mods to approve it as the question I was answering as already been answered! Smiley Happy It didn't let me make a new reply either just got the same message.

@Ed404  There are two possibilities to where it is...this will make you think twice about editing your posts but I know when autocorrect  messes with my correct spelling and changes the word and I don't notice til after I post it drives me crazy!! A glaring mistake staring at me...do I...dont I...do I...

always a risk editing and if it's a long post then never I live with it....ok back to my point at first check in your profile left side 2/3rds of the way down....is it in your drafts? Otherwise ill send you a link but i have to go find it.....

Ed404

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@Ed404 wrote:

Hey,

I wouldn't ask moderators to approve the message. This would be resources taken away from service issues. It's easier and faster to redo the message.

I'm not going to ask the mods to approve it as the question I was answering as already been answered! Smiley Happy It didn't let me make a new reply either just got the same message.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Ed404 wrote:

Hey,

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Ed404 wrote:

Hey,

@Ed404 if you try to edit your post too many times in a short period of time the post gets locked and needs to be unlocked by a moderator. Just send them a private message and ask them to unlock your posts.

Ed404

@popping wrote:

@Ed404 

Are you posting too many posts with a short period of time?

System is trying to slow you down.

Just a guess.

It's letting me post everywhere else. So I doubt it's that.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Ed404 

Are you posting too many posts with a short period of time?

System is trying to slow you down.

Just a guess.

Lowufo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Not sure I have not received that message before either. 

Need Help? Let's chat.