cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Sorry, your account activation request has failed."

Bing123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good day. I tried to activate a new account with a new sim card. I got all the way to the Summary page, and it says "Sorry, your account activation request has failed." I also received an email from PM regarding the Activation Details.

I am not able to login in to "My Account", it says "Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again."

I tried the online self-serve, it says "* The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here.", however, when I tried to reset the password, it cannot verify the email address. 

Please help me with the process. Thank you very much!

4 REPLIES 4

Bing123

Thank you @srlawren! 🙂 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Bing123, sorry for the inconvience.  Unforutnately, the moderators have left for the day (5:30 PM Eastern on Friday, Saturdays, and Sundays).  Hopefully whomever is in tomorrow morning (9 AM Eastern) can help you shortly.  They are pretty overloaded with requests at the moment, so do please try to be patient.  😞

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Bing123

Thank you!  🙂 I am going to send a message to them now.

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi..

you need to contact one of the PM moderators...just private message them and they will get back to you as soon as they can... @Saray_O

cheers and welcome

Need Help? Let's chat.