cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Forgot Password" link never sends me an email with a reset link.

szossy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

note: i've added screenshots

I am a new customer..completed all the steps, but when i went to log in to my account for the first time, my password manager hadn't saved the correct password, so i pressed the "forgot password" link, then answered the security question correctly, getting the note that a link had been sent, but it never comes. i've checked spam, nothing there...not sure what to do!Capturekk.JPGCapture.JPG

9 REPLIES 9

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jlynn wrote:

Sent for a password reset and it ask me for my current password....if I knew it...I wouldn't be asking for a reset lol.  I dont get it

@

Are you using the login screen "Forget your password?' link?

@jlynn wrote:

Sent for a password reset and it ask me for my current password....if I knew it...I wouldn't be asking for a reset lol.  I dont get it

@jlynnThis is a bug, I have heard of it before. Clear your browsing cache / cookies / history or use the link provided in private browsing.

jlynn

szossy

thanks!

a moderator reset me earlier.

popping

FYI... I tried the password reset function earlier today and did not received email right away.  But I just received the reset password email after 3 hours.  YMMV

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @szossy,

We've responded to your private message. Please check your inbox.

Cheers,

Syed

Maybe you broke it, .. haha  

Send message to @CS_Agent to have it reset for you.

popping

@szossy

Yes.  It is not working.  I just tried it.  Good thing PM system let me use my current login password.  It seems to me that PM system never received my password change request.

Just my guess - This morning system maintenance may have broken the change password function.

Send a private message to moderator for help if you have not done so.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@szossy, yes it seems to be broken again you will need to message the mods for assistance.  They are gone for the day and it is estimated at around 48 hours for a response. They are working tomorrow though

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.