cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Come Back" Promotion was not applied after my port-in

ericjiangjil
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I received a "Come Back" promotion for $15 off my bill for 12 months specifically for my email address, and the offer is due on June 30.

So I ported out my current service with Fido to PM today. But after I ported into PM and signed in to my account, the offer isn't there.

Could someone from the Public Mobile team help me look at my account?

Thank you!

7 REPLIES 7

@JAMAME903 

There has been a few people report a similar issue with trying to use the original pmnaccounf email that was then used to send the offer to.....i can only assume whatever process they have been using to "unlock" a previously used email (normally you cannot do this) has missed some of the emails sent this promotional offer. Ultimately you will have to get a moderator to sort this out for you....as long as you can show you "own" the email they will honour the promotion.

@JAMAME903 wrote:

Hi 

I m finding difficult to use my promation email adress as username . It says " this email was already in use" 

How will I fix this issue?

How do I get the discount that was $15.

And how will I changed my email address as I have used alternative email after the sytem refused my main email.

Contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

JAMAME903

Hi 

I m finding difficult to use my promation email adress as username . It says " this email was already in use" 

How will I fix this issue?

How do I get the discount that was $15.

And how will I changed my email address as I have used alternative email after the sytem refused my main email.

@ericjiangjil  The only way to verify is to submit a ticket to Public Mobile by clicking on the question mark bottom right of your screen.

ericjiangjil

Thanks!

But do you know if PM support is able to see it got applied correctly from their end?

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@ericjiangjil it should show on your next renewal date. you should get $30 credit for this cycle and the next + auto-pay if you opted for it which will be $4(2 in your account/2 on renewal date)

check your overview I think you should be able to see a promo 

Need Help? Let's chat.