cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

promotions

It's been a while since i've seen a promotion to entice to bring new customers,  I am waiting for sush a promotion to sign my wife.

Mayor / Maire

Re: promotions

@denis2  Depending on where you live, if there is a new PM kiosk near you, I keep hearing radio adds about special promos at the kiosk.

Mayor / Maire

@denis2  no one knows for sure you may be waiting awhile for one that suits you Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

Keep checking the announcements section.  Also you can sign to get notifications.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Re-How-to-get-notified-of-ANY-New-Promo...

Mayor / Maire

@denis2 

I was hoping PM will match Lucky $25 referral credit promo since mid June.

But no luck.  Well... keep waiting.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@denis2 there is currently a RBC deal running for online activation.. also free SIM + $15 off at airport kiosks.
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@denis2 I thought that PM will do some promotions on Canada Day but it didn't happen. Well, watch closely on the announcement and see anything come up soon! 

Hi @denis2 

I've been waiting for months now to get some family members on pm.

If your wife is not getting slaughtered by her current bill give it some more time. I totally expect summer sale and back to school sale and a possibility to combine couple of offers as it is usual practice with the awesome pm. and don't forget the 25 referral, it hasn't been around since earlier spring.

Cheers

Some of the retailers have unadvertised (at publicmobile.ca) and you just have to be there when it happens.

WalMart (usually a free sim with activation, but not always), The Mobile Shop (PC Optimum points just for checking things out), London Drugs, WOW Mobile Boutiques, and K-Mobile are the better know 3rd party retailers.

Order a SIM online if you wish and be ready for any online-only promos that may come up, watch for the most recent 'different promo' where ordering a SIM from Public Mobile online using a unique email address (there's a reason for this) on a specific date, and registering that sim within a period of time with the same email (still coming to the email detail), you could get various extras such as $$ off your regular plan for a period of time, or a one time data bonus.

*** Unique Email Details ***

Public Mobile REQUIRES unique email addresses for EVERY account.  Every account can only have 1 SIM card and 1 telephone number.  There are no 'family plans'.

@denis2 I've been waiting patiently too.  I'm sure some kind of summer deal is coming, or worse case scenario some back-to-school promo in mid to late August. Let's see what happens.